It’s that time again, my favorite part of the year: ENROLLMENT! It’s where you still really love the idea of new classes, without being in them, or tired of them, or overwhelmed with homework. This is my schedule, fall 2010, my 2nd to last semester as an undergrad (course numbers next to classes)!
- (No Time Specified) Field Practicum (26841)
- 8:10AM – 10:50AM Social Work Practice Seminar I (31185)
- 12:30PM – 3:10PM Mini Course Part One: Substance Abuse and Social Work Practice (34353)
- 12:30PM – 3:10PM Mini Course Part Two: Crisis Intervention (34353)
- 3:20PM – 6:00PM Social Policies and Program Analysis I (26843)
If you’re wondering, wait, does she have class only on Mondays? The answer is…YES! Which would be a great thing, if I didn’t also have work and practicum. Meaning, this is what my schedule will look like next year:
- Mondays: 8 am – 6 pm class
- Tuesday: 8 am – 5 pm practicum
- Wednesday: 9 am – 4:30 pm work
- Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm practicum
- Friday: 9 am – 4:30 pm work
Uh, FUCK ME.