I’m making lasagna tonight. A recipe from Daniboyd, from some vegetarian mag she reads.
- Green and Yellow Squash
- Lasagna Noodles
- Spaghetti sauce
- Ricotta Cheese
- Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 (thats fahrenheit)
- Boil lasagna noodles
- Sauté green and yellow squash with olive oil, salt, pepper (you can also use any other veggies you want)
- In a blender, combine 1 container of ricotta cheese and how ever many spinach leaves you think is go, yumod.
- Start Layering.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce at the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Next is the noodles.
- Then the green stuff, the veggies, the marinara and a layer of cheese.
- The layers can go in any order really.
- You can usually get 3-4 layers depending on how deep your dish is.
- The cover it with aluminum foil and bake for about 45 minutes.