I’m going to make a list of things that I want, if for no other reason than nobody ever asks what I want.
- I would like to go to the Greek islands for my honeymoon. I don’t feel like I’m asking for too much. Greek food, sun, clear waters, sand, beautiful white buildings…perfect. Also, it’s not very expensive at all.
- I would like a break from school. If you read the previous entry, then you know I’m busy to the brim and I can’t handle it anymore!
- I would like to live in Chicago. Forever and ever.
- Or Greece.
- I would like to live with Alex. I think that will come true next year, but we’ll see. We’re vying for an apartment in which no one is telling the landlord if they’re leaving or not. Hmmmmm…
- I would like to make an acceptable living. Once I get my MSW, according the survey of the National Association of Social worker’s members in Missouri (that NASW does themselves), the average annual social work salary in 2006 was $45,604.08. That’s not completely disheartening.
- I want a puppy! Maybe a beagle. And Alex can train it, wee!
- I want a healthy liver. (sigh)
- I want to graduate, NOW! (not in uh, 2.5 years).
- I want to not think or worry about money ever again. Whoops, already broke that one.
- I want to be less stressed out.
- I want to sleep in more often.
I think that’s all I want for now. A car, and a house, and etc etc, but that’s too far away to think about (and even more so, too expensive!).